Top 10 Dating Tips
Many Happy Couples have met through Click
10. Plan your date night in advance. For example, If you are going somewhere completely new, make sure you know where you’re going, what time it opens, where is the best place to park.
9. Choose a date that is appropriate and suitable. Make sure you have chosen a date that the person might enjoy. Don’t just assume. Doing something you both enjoy is a great way to build your relationship.
8. If you are finding it difficult to find a partner with the same interests, you could look into taking up a new hobby or joining a club.
7. Respect the other person’s boundaries. Don’t push physical attraction too far. Personal space is always a big thing.
6. Listening is one of the most important things about dating. Show your date that you know them better at the end of the date than you did at the start.
5. Stay positive throughout the date. Keep things light and relaxed. Talking about your exes is definitely one to avoid.
4. Make the effort to find things in common. Listen and learn a little about each other's childhood and past. See if your values and life's outlook are similar.
3. Dress to impress. You should always look your best when going out on dates. This will give you confidence. When you look good, you feel good.
2. Laughter breaks the ice in most cases and is a great release for any nervousness. So if you decide to take your date to the cinema, make sure it’s a comedy.
1. Acknowledge someone's kindness, thoughtfulness or generosity. Don't assume anything and don't come off as being spoiled. Let your date know that their hard work, planning or good humour didn't go unnoticed.