* We met at Click in Maidstone on the 9th September 2010. We are both very happy. Peter is so easy to get on with and we love each other very much
- Sue (Maidstone, Kent)
* Just a thank you for an excellent match. Alan and I are planning our fourth date. We have lots in common and delight in each others company. Best Wishes.
- Pat (Kent)
* Hi Linda. Just wanted to say thank you. I came to many events including speed dating, socials and dinner dances. You always made feel that I was important. I joined to socialise and make new friends but hoping that the one for me was out there...and now I have. Fingers crossed in the nicest way hope not to need your services again. Will keep you posted in case you need to buy a hat :)
- Susannah (Kent)
* Paul and I met first at a dinner and dance at Maidstone, we had a good chat about all sorts of subjects, joined up on Facebook but didn't take it further until we met again in October at a Tunbridge Wells speed date. We both recalled that Paul was going to show me the Medway Estuary for my latest art project, but I still had to remind him later! Paul jokes that for a first date 'I took him up the estuary'! To cut a long story short we carried on dating and it just worked so well that we got engaged on Midsummers day just as I finished my Fine Art degree and plan to marry July 2014. Although I moved to London from Maidstone at 18, we found that our lives have run parallel - we lived very near each other as kids, Paul used a motorbike spares shop just by my first flat and his friends parents live in the house that my parents friends lived in. Either uncanny or destiny!
-Jocelyn (Maidstone, Kent)
* Dear Linda. Just a note to let you know that following your introduction of Barbara to Tom we have fallen in love and now consider ourselves to be 'an item'. It has all happened so suddenly but we both realised when we first dated that we were meant to be together and have progressed from that point. We are however quite stunned by what has happened so quickly and are on cloud nice. We intend to go to the South of France shortly to enjoy and long holiday. Thank you and your staff and particularly Wendy for all you and your organisation have done to successfully arrange our first date. With Thanks
-Barbara (Maidstone, Kent)